background

Leelou Blogs

Thursday 20 October 2011

U-Kiss


Seriously...?
Some people want U-Kiss to promote another song after their promotions for Neverland are over. 
…..Really? 
Do you not know how tired they already are? You can just tell in their performances. I don’t think this is the best idea for them right now. As much as I would LOVE to see them perform some other songs from their album, I honestly don’t want to see them do anything else than Neverland at the moment.
I mean the dance first of all, it’s so rigorous. I tried doing it and I can’t. I applaud U-Kiss so much for learning this fast paced, hard dance and performing it to their best ability. But honestly, think about it, on top of the performances they have other schedules to do as well. Do you think they have time to learn another dance for a song, or practice singing another song? 
They’re working their butts off right now trying to prove to everyone that theyARE amazing and that they DESERVE to win.
I know that maybe you think that promoting another song will get them to win; I appreciate you saying that, but just think if you were in the state they’re in right now.  How would you feel if you had to promote another songs after you JUST finished promoting your comeback song. You’d be tired, right?  I know I would. Heck, I was after 28 seconds of TRYING to learn the dance.  XD
I’m just stating what I think. Don’t hate me, lol.
Personally, as much as this is going to kill me to not see my babies perform, after they finish this promoting cycle they need to go on hiatus for a while. Take a few months, maybe even a year off.  They really need to rest.  It’s killing me to see their faces not look as charismatic when they perform, I can tell.  It’s just…they really need a looong cooling down time.
But that’s just me.
 (
 (Eli"s knee was injured )

No comments: