background

Leelou Blogs

Thursday 20 October 2011

I'm KissMe


Oh God why do you even like U-KISS? They are not even talented nor famous nor handsome they are just a waste of space
BY- Anonymous-

Ok, hold the fuck up. First off if you don’t like a band why don’t you just ignore them and let them be? You are just wasting your own time hating them and making you look like a fucking idiot. And who the hell are you to judge them in any possible way? Do you even know them? Do you even know how much they struggle and suffered to be where they are right now? When Eli was 15 he was all alone in China, he didn’t had money and for 3 months he would eat just ramen, the first day he’d eat the noodles and the next day he would eat the soup; Soohyun father died when he was in 2nd grade and he and his family starved; Kiseop chase his dream and after months of failure he went through depression and he seriously thought about giving up and even suicide. I know that fans don’t know everything but can you even imagine how hard it was for them to be where they are now? How many times they fell along the way? I don’t think you do or else you wouldn’t be talking shit about them. 
U-KISS always give their very best, they hardly have time to rest but they are doing it for us, fans, and to try to win the heart of Korea and do you know what impresses me the most? Is that even if they are injured or sick they don’t complain and act like it does not affect them. They keep smiling but I wonder how hurt they are deep inside since they gave their very best all these years and they’ve gained almost nothing. They never stop trying, they never stopped chasing their dreams, they never stop smiling and you are telling me they are a waste of space? They are the most amazing human beings I even had the honor to ‘meet’. You wanna talk about talent? See them dance. Hear them sing. See how hard they try every single day. Look at them with your heart and not with your eyes. U-KISS ‘was there’ for me when I went through hell, they where there when I felt like giving up everything; Their mere existence saved me.
And one more thing, if you choose your favorite bands based on how they look you are not even worth of my time nor are you worth of listening to good music.

No comments: