background

Leelou Blogs

Thursday 1 March 2012

U-KISS SONGS LISt!

KISSME~
let's hear all U-Kiss songs!
to all new kissme, u can get all their songs list here..

BUT FOR "NEW GENERATION" album, i did not get the list..
Sorry... =w=

    
NEW GENERATION    




2009 - Bring it back 2 old school (February 3)

- intro (on fire)
- Niga Joha (I like You)
- Talk to me
_ Niga joha instrumental




2009 - ContiUkiss (November 6)

- Intro
- Man man ha ni
- OK!
- Man man ha ni instrumental

2010 - Only One (February 3)

- Intro
- Bingeul Bingeul
- Without You
- Mworago (What)
- Bang bang bang
- Dancing Floor
- Man Man ha ni (remix)
- Ok (remix)
- I like You (remix)
- Talk to me (remix)
- Not young (remix)
- Give it to me (remix)
- Bingeul bingeul instrumental
- Mworago instrumental

 
2010 - Break Time (October 4)

- Before yesterday (intro)
- Shut Up!!
- Light it up
- Rock Ya body
- Avatar
- Shut Up !! instrumental
- Light it up Instrumental


2011 - Brand new kiss (march 30)

- It's time (intro)
- 0330
- The words that hurt me
- Every day
- I don't understand
- Miracle


2011 - Neverland (September 1)

- Intro
- Neverland
- Baby don't cry
- Someday
- Take me away (Hoon & Kevin)
- On the floor
- Love of a friend
- Story of April (Soohyun ft Brave girl's Eunyoung)
- Obsession (AJ & Kiseop)
- Top That
- Tell me Y (DOngho & Eli ft Swin)
- We'll meet again (Ft PARAN)
- Someday instrumental



No comments: